Friday, March 6, 2009

Indeed: One-Stop Job Search

It can be overwhelming searching for jobs on the Internet.

There are so many job sites out there and you don't want to miss an opportunity, so you feel compelled to register on all of them...and you should! That's not a bad thing if you're looking for a job when the unemployment rate is so high, and climbing.

Aside from the most popular job sites - craigslist.org, monster.com, careerbuilders.com - here are a few others that I've registered with:
  • flexperienceconsulting.com
  • glocap.com
  • cybercoders.com
  • jobscore.com
  • simplyhired.com
  • job.com
  • sanfranrecruiters.com
  • net-temps.com
  • theladders.com

It's also nice to find a one-stop job search site, and I think I found one...Indeed. Indeed is a search engine for jobs. It includes all the job listings from major job boards, newspapers, associations and company career pages. On Indeed, I have found job listings from most all of the individual job sites I've listed above.

Sometimes I just check Indeed and not bother with the rest.

Know of any other job sites, please post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment